Del Paso Boulevard Partnership has contracted with First Security Services
to provide proactive patrol service and call response services.
Crimes in progress should always be reported to law enforcement, but First Security Services encourages businesses to call upon our team for any other concern of a security or safety nature. First Security Service should also be contacted for criminal matters but only after law enforcement notifications have been made.
The 24-hour Dispatch Center can be reached at 916.331.3175.
· You are calling from Del Paso Boulevard Partnership and the name and address of your business and
· The concern you have and any applicable descriptions of persons or vehicles involved in what you are reporting.
First Security Services ability to legally enforce trespassing ordinances on your property depends on your willing to appoint First Security Services as your limited agent for this purpose. State Law and County/City ordinance state that the person enforcing against trespassing has to be the
“owner, lessee, person lawfully in charge of private property, or the agent thereof.”
In order for First Security Services to:
· Proactively enforce against trespassing on your property,
· Issue official notices of tress pass to violators, and to
· Take enforcement action (arrest) violators of an issued notice of trespass
· Provide First Security Services with a legible, complete, signed Notice of Agency and
· Provide First Security Services with a 24-hour contact phone number for use in emergencies
If you wish for First Security Services to proactively address trespassing on your property or to issue and enforce Notice of Trespass documents to violators, please complete the adjoining form and return
it to First Security Services without delay.
You may return the form to First Security Services by:
· Mailing to 1731 Technology Drive,
Suite 800, San Jose, CA 95110
or Contact Del Paso Boulevard Partnership for Form Pick-up.
First Security Services is looking forward to working with you for the continued enhancement of Del Paso Boulevard Partnership business community.